- Complete kit for at-home dermarolling
- Leaves skin glowing all over
- 3 interchangeable heads to tailor your treatment
- Stimulates collagen production and increases skincare absorption
- Ultra-fine stainless steel needles
- Use 1-2 times a week for best results
Notas del editor
Glow all over with this at-home dermarolling kit by Skin Gym. The kit comes with a roller handle and 3 different sized attachment heads, so you can tailor your treatment to you.
Treat a range of skin concerns including dull skin, acne scarring, wrinkles, and pigmentation within minutes. Designed to increase collagen production and enhance skincare absorption, your complexion will be instantly rejuvenated and visibly firmer.
- 1 x Skin Gym Roller Handle
- 1 x Skin Gym Body Head (1,200 Needles, 0.25mm Needle Length)
- 1 x Skin Gym Face Head (600 Needles, 0.20mm Needle Length)
- 1 x Skin Gym Eyes/ Lips Head (240 Needles, 0.20mm Needle Length)
GLOW FROM HEAD TO TOE
Microneedling is the perfect treatment for instantly rejuvenating your complexion. The ultrafine needles on the attachment heads cause tiny micro injuries to the skin, encouraging the cell to ‘repair’ itself. This accelerates cell regeneration, stimulating the production of collagen to firm and plump the skin.
Rolling the micro roller over the skin also creates micro channels, allowing your skincare to absorb much deeper into the skin.
After each use, skin radiantly glows and is visibly firmer. With consistent use, you can even treat acne scarring, pigmentation and wrinkles thanks to the increase in collagen production.
how to use
Treatments take just minutes to complete and are really simple to do. Gently roll the micro roller over the skin, you should roll vertically, horizontally and diagonally for best results. You can roll over the cheeks, lips, forehead, neck and chin, using the different attachment heads for different areas of the face where necessary. Use the microroller 1-2 times a week for best results.
Always sanitise the roller after each use by submerging the attachment heads in a cup of boiled water, or 91% alcohol for five minutes. Allow the roller to dry completely before returning it to its storage container.